- List of Deputized Geodetic Engineers
- Job Opportunities
- MGB WORK FROM HOME PROTOCOL
- April 1, 2020: Guidelines on SDMP Realignment
- March 31, 2020: Submission of Report to Congress Pursuant to Republic Act No. 11469 or teh "Bayanihan to Heal as One Act"
- March 13, 2020: Continuation of Work From Home Arrangement MGB RO IX
- March 20, 2020: Submission or Reportorial Requirements and Payment of Occupation Fess
- March 27, 2020: Realignment of SDMP's Unutilized Funds
- March 19, 2020: Alternative Working Arrangement
- March 16, 2020: Proclamation No. 929
- Written by Ollyn Rey T. Balignot,
The Disaster Prevention and Mitigation Committee of the RDRRMC-IX chaired by the Mr. Martin A. Wee, the Regional Director of DOST-IX, convened selected RDRRMC-IX members last April 15, 2019 (Monday) held at Ateneo de Zamboanga University – GeoSAFER. The agenda of the meeting was the orientation of evaluators utilizing the ALeRTO Early Warning System Project Evaluation Tool. The activity aims to evaluate the effectiveness of the system for localized weather disturbances and to monitor how the protocol works in the identified municipalities.
- Written by PAUL ASTHOR D. YECYEC
Geologists of the Geosciences Division (GSD) of Mines and Geosciences Bureau Regional Office No. IX attended a five-day training on georesistivity survey and data interpretation as part of the groundwater resources assessment program on Sept. 25-29, 2017 at MGB-IX Office, Zamboanga City. Two technical personnel from MGB-01, Socrates Gaerlan, Supervising Geologist assisted by Randy Apilado gave a hands-on training on the use of the georesistivity equipment on the field and interpretation of the acquired field data.The training is consists of lecture and fieldwork component to demonstrate the instrumentation process and enhance the technical capacity of geosciences personnel in conducting a georesistivity survey. The two-day field activity and actual georesistivity survey was piloted in Brgy. Mercedes and within the property of Zamboanga City Economic Zone, in Brgy. San Ramon.
- Written by Darryl Mae M. Gerodiaz
As part of the continuing activities under the Disaster Risk Reduction and Management (DRRM) Program of the Office of the Civil Defense – Regional Office IX (OCD-IX) and in accordance to “All of Society Inclusive Approach in DRRM”, the Mines and Geosciences Bureau – Regional Office IX (MGB-IX) participated in the 2-Day Disaster Risk Reduction and Management (DRRM) Training for Indigenous Peoples (IPs)/NCIP in Zamboanga City at Lantaka Hotel by the Sea on September 7-8, 2017.