- DENR-MGB FY 2021 Citizens Charter - Certificate of Complaince
- Mining Applications Denied with Finality
- List of Deputized Geodetic Engineers
- Job Opportunities
- MGB WORK FROM HOME PROTOCOL
- April 1, 2020: Guidelines on SDMP Realignment
- March 31, 2020: Submission of Report to Congress Pursuant to Republic Act No. 11469 or teh "Bayanihan to Heal as One Act"
- March 13, 2020: Continuation of Work From Home Arrangement MGB RO IX
- March 20, 2020: Submission or Reportorial Requirements and Payment of Occupation Fess
- March 27, 2020: Realignment of SDMP's Unutilized Funds
- March 19, 2020: Alternative Working Arrangement
- March 16, 2020: Proclamation No. 929
- Written by Emma Rodelie Deverala
While the Response Cluster Meeting/Coordinative Meeting for the DRRM Summit was on going last January 20, a Team from the Geosciences Division (GSD) composed of Geologist Abbygail B. Soco and Cartographer Benjamin L. Sanaani, was also undertaking simultaneous ocular assessment and documentation within the City to monitor and determine the extent of the effect of geohazards brought about by the continuous raingfall.